A unit within the Experian group focused on analyzing the use of new data sources, combined with artificial intelligence algorithms and the application of traditional or innovative techniques. Our goal is to solve complex challenges.
When necessary, in addition to the applied research challenge, DataLab also performs the outbound and market evaluation work for the service or product created, operating as a startup with consumers and companies.
We work in collaboration with DataLabs of San Diego, London and Singapore, as well as all Serasa Experian business units and services. DataLab has its own technology infrastructure – both local and cloud – to provide a secure and innovative environment for its customers.
Check out our current openings:
If you speak English and Spanish fluently, love digital business, has good interpersonal skills, hands-on profile and like agile and autonomous way of working, we want to meet you!
We are looking for a BizDev Manager!
• Study and engage the market in order to identify new opportunities;
• Manage POCs and pilot projects (data collecting, prototype building (dashboards), viability studies);
• Pre-product Lab prototypes (offer, prizes, compliance, legal).
• Concluded graduation (preferable engineering or administration);
• Desirable postgraduation in Business Administration;
• Experience with business strategic consulting, startups, digital entities inside big players;
• English and Spanish fluency;
• Office / Tableau / ETL knowledge.
What we offer:
• Challenge and High Performance environment;
• Multicultural and multidisciplinary teams;
• Benefits package (meal and transportation tickets, health plan);
• Atractive salary package;
• Health promotion and wellness programs;
• Cool office;
• Annual Profit Sharing Program;
• Private pension program;
• Possibility of creating new products using the largest database in Latin America.